If you are looking for a content management system (CMS) based website which you can maintain yourself, we are able to provide corporate level content management which gives you more control over your website. The addition of a CMS enables us to be as creative with design as possible whilst still providing a user-friendly interface when it comes to managing the site and content. We are also able to build sites to suit a number of 3rd party or open-source platforms.
A content management system will allow the user to securely update their site whether it is updating a news feed or uploading media.
Other options to you include
- Add users with different access levels
- A user friendly way in which to alter on page information yourself
- Manage your e-commerce orders and inventory
- Add comments to pages using Facebook or Twitter accounts
- Customisable web applications
A content managed website will cost a little more to set up initially, but will save on on-going costs when it comes to updating the content on the website, so for sites which require frequent updates a CMS can prove a very cost-effective solution.